Monday, May 9, 2011

Lovin Mother's Day!

I think Mother's Day may be my new favourite "holiday!" You see, I'm not a big birthday girl as I don't like celebrating things for myself - but, with Mother's Day I'm totally okay with a day of indulgence that represents my time as a mom. I feel like it's an earned day so I don't have the same issues. I had the most wonderful day of breakfast with my family, a nice walk, a heavenly facial and later that day celebrating with my own mom and brother and his wife. My daughter and hubby spoiled me with thoughtful gestures and I'm appreciative of my family, my mom, my mother in law and my third year of being a new mom myself. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and now back to the Monday grind. Here is a pic of my daughter, Isabella, and I yesterday morning. Happy Mother's Day to all my great mom friends out there!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post and I so agree, love Mother's Day now that I'm a mom myself!

    ReplyDelete