Thursday, June 12, 2014

An Inspired Design...

It's Thursday - my day for an inspirational post. I was feeling some pressure today as I didn't know what I was going to write about but want to keep my commitment to this.

What I'd really like to do, is feature people I know who are inspiring me right now and pick their brains a bit for us all to tap into that feeling.

For today, I want to share the inspiration from a design I'm working on. My mandate is to 'create spaces that inspire people about their home.' To some this may sound cheesy, to me it feels real. Loving your home can make a huge impact on your life.

I am working on a living room design that gets me so flipping excited right now. It's a little different in some ways than other rooms I've worked on. It's fresh and contemporary but I also has a mix of softness and edge.

It's still a work on progress...but here's where we are in the process.  Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment